Pensacola's Leading Business Hotel
Whether you and your business team are staying at our hotel and need a place to talk shop, or you're arranging an event and need first-rate meeting space in downtown Pensacola, the Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown Hotel offers 1400 square feet of meeting space that's sure to make a great impression.
Our Hotel Meeting Space in Pensacola Includes:
- An Impressive Board Room (with seating for up to 10)
- An Expansive Conference Room (with flexible seating options and plenty of room for 50)
If you have questions about our meeting facilities, including A/V equipment and/or catering options, please feel free to call the Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown meeting staff at (850) 439-3330, and we'll be happy to assist.
Great Group Accommodations in Pensacola
If you're coordinating travel arrangements for a group, be it industry associates, conference attendees, wedding guests, family and friends or out-of-town colleagues, you've got a big responsibility. Opt for the Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown Hotel, and you can rest assured you're making a great selection.
We'd Love to Accommodate Your Florida Group Travel Needs
Our accommodations have everything your guests could ask for—spacious, wonderfully comfortable guest rooms, great amenities, exceptional service and onsite perks, plus an ideal downtown location that's just a short walk to the historic district's best restaurants, pubs and venues (including McGuire's Irish Pub, the Fish House, Dharma Blue and the Seville Quarter Entertainment Complex) plus we're just minutes to the beach and other area attractions. Begin planning your visit today!
Among the Hotel Amenities You'll Surely Appreciate:
- Gorgeous Outdoor Swimming Pool and Spa
- Onsite Restaurant Serving Breakfast
- Inviting Bar Off Our Main Lobby
- "Market" Convenience Shop Right Onsite
- Business Center with Computer Access and Complimentary Printing and Fax Services
- Exercise Facility with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Onsite Guest Laundry
- Board Room and Conference Room
- Starbucks Coffee, Tea and Daily Newspaper
- Free Local Calls